Green Line Art Projects show

The email I sent out regarding my show in West Philly:

P. Timothy Gierschick II:
NEW WORK at Green Line Art Projects
August 6th - September 28th, 2007
Reception, September 14th, 2007; 7 PM

The Green Line Art Projects space is at 3649 Lancaster Avenue, in Powelton Village in West Philadelphia.

Hours and directions can be found here: http://www.greenlinecafe.com/contact.htm

Also visit: www.gierschickwork.blogspot.com

Below: Knot, latex and enamel on panel, 2007




P. TIMOTHY GIERSCHICK II
artist
studio 22nd and Mount Vernon Sts.
Philadelphia, PA 19130
web www.gierschickwork.blogspot.com


...and, coming up, photos of my progress in patching/painting and otherwise prepping my new, larger studio space (still at the Church Studios). Instead of Studio R...I'm now going to be Studio U. (New nickname for the studio...The Studio is U. Alright, maybe not.) Stay tuned...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails