Currier & Ives

Gonna get this one out there while I have a chance; may be leaving work early today. Anyway, I promised some pictures from my Meat Ball exhibit, so here you are (below). I'll be in Media and Oley in the beautiful Keystone state over the next week; this may be my last post of the year. I'll hopefully be doing a lot of reflection, thinking and writing over the holiday break; perhaps some of it will end up here. Thanks for participating in making my blog more rich and fun. It's more fun when you know people are watching; listening. I wish you all an old-school American, Currier & Ives holiday season. It is a winter holiday, after all. No matter what people in San Diego, Miami or Houston may say...the Northeast has got this holiday WRAPPED UP. Word.


(above, left to right on wall: Heart/Boat; Keystone Study 1...Leah Bailis's house piece on left)



(above, from left to right: Heart/Boat; Keystone Study 1; Double Cross; Stacked Keystones; Keystone Study 2 - all mixed media on panel)

the fourth samba  – (Friday, 23 December, 2005)  

Tim,
your pieces look lumionous, man!!! I absolutely love the "loveboat", It's my favorite piece of yours. I truly really love it!!! Have a sweet break my brother, enjoy it thoroughly. peace from Rubens, Lynne and Galliano

the fourth samba  – (Friday, 23 December, 2005)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the fourth samba  – (Friday, 23 December, 2005)  

Corrections:
"lumionous" - "luminous"
"loveboat" - "heart/boat"

Anonymous –   – (Wednesday, 18 January, 2006)  

I'm drawn to the Keystone Study. The combination of tans and whites...there's a cleaness...like being washed in the smells of snow and wood smoke.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails