Work in progress: Antidote


A work-on-found-paper project; ongoing. Has to do with 70 x 7; love covering over a multitude of sins; antidote/subscription, etc.

Done on old pharmacy prescription slips found for me by a friend...1949-51 vintage.

Installation in the future? Hopefully.

the fourth samba  – (Thursday, 20 April, 2006)  

Great idea, Tim!
Are you thinking about doing 490 of these?
I had been seeing these in your studio and I'm glad these popped up. I truly enjoy the ide behing these and the title is mega cool.

Anonymous –   – (Sunday, 23 April, 2006)  

I agree. I love the color and texture of those old prescriptions.

Anonymous –   – (Sunday, 23 April, 2006)  

By the way, I keep meaning to ask you if you would be interested in having two books of mine--you could use the paper for some projects if you want. The books were part of a set that I purchased, and both were defective. One had a section of pages missing, and the other had badly glued endpapers. The publisher replaced the books for me, but I hated to throw them out because the paper is of such good quality. If you'd like to look at them, let me know and I'll bring them along on Saturday.

Ben Volta  – (Thursday, 27 April, 2006)  

all these hearts and love talk... you are starting to sound like a danielson!

GIERSCHICK  – (Friday, 28 April, 2006)  

next thing...a full-size K-car model covered with pink hearts!! (and Tracy Emin confessions on the inside)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails