Studio New, Phase 5: Finishing touches




Back in the studio again this past Monday (the previous week I hadn't taken any pictures, but had painted the drywall patches, and other details...)
This week I moved in the worktable finally, and most of my paint and other supplies; wrapped some paintings to put on the rack, and some other small things.
(The photos you see here don't include the table, etc. that I moved in this week; these were taken about a week ago.)

I've been getting really anxious to begin new work, so I actually did a little bit of painting on two panels, on my freshly re-papered table. More on that later.

So, here are a few pictures, and hopefully (God willing!) next week I'll have some more of my completely empty old studio, and my newly in-use new studio!



Vicki @ PTA  – (Thursday, 04 October, 2007)  

Thanks for the update! It's been so long!!! No, but seriously, I'm glad you have more room to work and store work... Maybe you even have room for a futon for those late studio nights???

GIERSCHICK  – (Thursday, 04 October, 2007)  

Thanks, Punky for the comment. Yes, more room is good. I was thinking perhaps a comfy chair?

the fourth samba  – (Thursday, 04 October, 2007)  

Tim beware, all Punky is trying to do is to have a space for her DJ equipment for those 80's retroed out nights.
I was in last week and checked it. Looks nice.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails