Where the real $$$ is...

above (...no, this is not what our house looks like...yet...)


Hey readers...sorry for the dearth of posts recently; I'm still swimming in details, details, details before our settlement on a house purchase, on Friday.

But, you heard it first here: the real money-making scheme is blog investing. You heard me right; check it out. Buy your shares now, before it takes the world by storm:

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Fgierschickwork.blogspot.com%2F

I was meaning to give you my thoughts on the Haring exhibit in Reading, but I packed my last sketchbook with the notes in the back, and now am stuck without it...hang tight.

If I get a chance, I'll post some photos of the new Gierschick/Liantonio residence, too...

Unknown  – (Thursday, 17 August, 2006)  

Congratulations!

I can't wait to see pictures, and to see it in person sometime.

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, 17 August, 2006)  

Actually, to clarify, the house will NEVER look like that cute little bungalow (although, I wish!). And if any pictures are to come, I will be the one taking them. : ) Coming soon – pictures of our floor-ripping up project (I can't wait)!!!

the fourth samba  – (Thursday, 17 August, 2006)  

Yeah, congrats you too! This is exciting... So are you guys saying where this will be or blogosphere shall not have that privilege?!
Tim, you were missed at the meeting, hope to catch up soon with you. love...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails