Barnes storming


(above, a pre-school marker drawing exhibited at the Oley Fair, September 2005. Eat your heart out, Mr. Twombly.)

Was perusing Fallon and Rosof's ArtBlog this morning; came across a post of theirs about a trip to the Barnes Foundation (where I work), with some interesting comments on the institution, and the experience the group of elderly women, with whom the bloggers were accompanying, had here...the post is interesting, but I will remain neutral, since I work here; take from it what you will. The funny thing is, from the way the group is described, I think I actually passed the group on Friday afternoon, as they were getting back on their shuttle. It's weird to think that I passed through a situation which I later read about from a perspective who doesn't know who I am. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.fallonandrosof.com/artblog.html#112946863861822053

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails