Closing Reception Date Announced!

NEWSFLASH!

The show I'm part of, On Loss and Memory at the StrataSphere in Old Kensington, Philadelphia, is having its CLOSING RECEPTION on September the 27th, from 3 pm to 5 pm. I'll be there, probably for the whole time, so stop by and say hello; check out the art and have something to drink. There's also an opportunity for visitors to add their memories to a collection project at the gallery, as part of the show.

For more information, visit www.thestratasphere.com

Anonymous –   – (Friday, 12 September, 2008)  

Wish I could be there Tim! How 'bout some shots of the show? Hope you're well!

Vicki @ PTA  – (Thursday, 18 September, 2008)  

I have some shots of the pieces in the gallery, but Tim's was the first up. I'll be sure to take some shots at the reception as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails