Website update: new show


above, Voice (small) and Voice (still).


Hello everyone (please don't miss my essay of the week below)...

This was all very sudden, and divinely arranged it seemed, but two of my paintings (the very ones I was holding on to, hoping that they could be exhibited together) will be part of a show called On Loss and Memory at The Stratasphere, an arts space on Germantown Avenue in Old Kensington. The show opens on August 23rd; a closing reception is planned for the end of September/early October; date TBD. More information can be found at my website www.gierschickwork.com or at www.thestratasphere.com

Vicki @ PTA  – (Tuesday, 02 September, 2008)  

I just noticed that the website says the closing reception is Saturday September 27, 3-5 pm

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails