Featured soon at Siano...

Hello again; welcome to those who might be visiting for the first time; someone I may have met at CIVA...here are some images to keep you interested, rather than just my prattling.

These drawings are from a few months ago; they will be featured in a large group show at Gallery Siano, opening sometime in July. They are drawn with pencil, latex and enamel on gessoed paperboard. They have the working titles of "Haiku Redux 1 -6".

Forgive the "raw" quality of the pictures; as I said to any inquirer this past weekend of whether I had a website or not, I'm still "tripping into the digital age."












Anonymous –   – (Saturday, 23 June, 2007)  

Tim--I can't wait to see these in real life. They look really strong. (we're gonna be in the same show, btw).
DGLS

Anonymous –   – (Tuesday, 26 June, 2007)  

Hey Tim-
I dig the one with the blue stripe a whole lot. Nice work. - Justin

Tim McFarlane  – (Wednesday, 27 June, 2007)  

Nice looking work, Timothy. Looking forward to seeing them in person.
Tim

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails