Back from tha dead...


(Untitled so far...enamel on collage of old prescription slips)



(also Untitled so far...ink, graphite and gesso on paper)


Hey there everyone...yes, I know I've been gone far too long...I have many excuses at the ready, but...why bother? It doesn't change anything. Why not, I ask you, shouldn't I just offer you some pictures of recent work, and leave it at that? Hey, sounds good to me. Cheeky? Perhaps...but I've been drinking French press for an hour, while listening to Karate, so I'm slightly wired.

Above are some images of some new work...and thanks to those of you who came out last evening to the CCO/Church Studios art auction and open studios event...it was a great success, and you all helped to make it so...

For those of you who may be interested, sometime this week I will be posting the comments I presented at the event.

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, 24 March, 2007)  

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there. I do look forward to reading the comments you gave!

the fourth samba  – (Sunday, 25 March, 2007)  

You're a succint writer my brother. All was well said, trues.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails