Kitchen project ongoing...

Some shots from the past two weeks...



Me, laying down blue painters tape for the checkerboard...



Vicki, finishing up painting in the black squares...the "water", if you know what I mean...


Me again, rolling Fresh Mint on the laundry room walls.

There's much more than this, and more will be on the way. Our floor now has two coats of polyurethane on it, and is (still) waiting for the delivery of the washer and dryer.

The hookups for the washer and dryer are installed, so we should finally be able to do some wash this coming week!

Anonymous –   – (Wednesday, 27 September, 2006)  

You skipped a lot of steps here, to get to the more interesting stuff. But we had to trudge through many days of coat-after-coat of primer, before we even got to do something half-interesting, like plotting out the checkerboard lines.

And to be exact, the wall color is Winter Fresh, but it is quite minty-fresh. :)

Enough from me. Toodles!

GIERSCHICK  – (Thursday, 28 September, 2006)  

True...but I don't have any pics of the boring parts here at work...and my work computer (Dell Inspiron 3800) is VERY SLOW in uploading photos...more than three requires a 45 minute time slot...GAHH!

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, 30 September, 2006)  

I thought Winter Fresh was a trademarked name...hm.
I love the black-and-white floor.

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, 30 September, 2006)  

I can't wait to come see your home. All of the pictures are making me anxious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails